Vacations [Friday My Town Shoot Out] [Link-up]

Summer vacations are on their way. How do you spend your vacation? How is a vacation spent in your town or city?





Our next weekly theme is Landmarks.
What is your region known for. Weather it's cultural or historic landmarks or nature landmarks. Share with us.



Friday My Town Shoot Out is a group blog kept going by wonderful volunteers who love the idea of sharing our home towns and visiting other places through images. We welcome you to participate in our weekly link-ups and/or get more involved as one of our volunteers.

Comments

  1. Wow, such colors!
    I wanted to participate, but it's too tiring for my eyes to pick out the photos and I can not shrink them with my new PC - it's all to different and for me at the moment not usable (withmy old PC I was able to work without seeing)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: