Sunset [Friday My Town Shoot Out] [Link-up]

Another Friday is upon us, and there are some changes on the blog as well, that I will touch upon later. First up, Happy Independence Day to all of our bloggers from the USA. I hope you spend the day with your loved ones, and celebrate in style. I also hope that you will not be too busy to link up. This week's theme is Sunsets, so link up all shots with that theme.

The news in regards to the blog is that we will no longer be doing the weekly Spotlights. The admins came to an agreement that we should focus more on the weekly themes and link-ups. Because of that, I have pushed the admissions period all the way to the end of Monday, so you guys have an extra day to link up.


Link up with us below!


Don't forget to share our weekly link-up on your blog or other social media!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AHEAD EVERYBODY!!!

Our next weekly theme is Routine. Share with us your daily routines, or something that regularly occurs in your town or city.



Friday My Town Shoot Out is a group blog kept going by wonderful volunteers who love the idea of sharing our home towns and visiting other places through images. We welcome you to participate in our weekly link-ups and/or get more involved as one of our volunteers.

Comments

  1. This is a spectacular sunset, Mersad. Well done.
    About the spotlights - is there a reason to discontinue them? I did like the idea, however, if you have something else you'd like to try I am open. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: