Spotlight photos - Machinery

What a great topic that turned out to be.

By the time I'd visited everyone I was struck by the variety of machines exhibited.  From Scriptor Senex's bright and shiny, luxury machines.
 

to Jama's highly practical machine the like of which can be seen anywhere at any time.


We seemed to favour old machines, those with a history, like Dawn Treader's machine at the Textile Museum in her home town.



and Mad Snapper's wonderful steam train.  Welcome to our shootout, Sandra.  It was a tough job deciding which of your images to use.


And there was one more that captived me.  I think it's a beautiful image but more than that, I can close my eyes and imagine the number of machines that would be hidden in this place.  Thanks to That's the way the cornbread crumbles.


 Have a fun week shooting, Graffiti!

Comments

  1. there were so many to pick from, i know you had a hard time. i love that last one and would love to go inside. thank you for the mention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was a really good "my town" shoot out. giving a good sense of what our towns may be about. good choices for spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, was amazed at the variety of machines. I liked the last one across the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks. I liked the last shot too.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was awol because I went for a long holiday. I have lots of mean machine photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: