Spotlight Photos "What I Collect"

I want to thank Sue, CTG, for suggesting this great theme. I think everyone had fun with it. And it was also a good way to know each other better and see what makes us tick. I do have a few collections that are still packed away in boxes in the basement. Haven't unpacked them since the move, nor have a place to put them ........ yet........ 




Camella's the beach and water



Sue, CTG, head vases



JarieLyn's vintage postcards



Pauline's shells



QMM's wall vases




Thank you all for the great suggestions for the new "Friday My Town Shoot Out Scavenger Hunts". Wow! Say that 10 times fast.

The theme for this Friday is "Frame Your Photo". See you then!

 HAPPY SHOOTING!

Comments

  1. Aren't those head vases the coolest looking things? I really like those a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: