Some Favorites...My Town Dressed for Christmas


This beautiful shot by Gordon!!

This Swordfish dressed for the season by Heather cracked me up...


This one by J9 is just so cute..I loved it!!


This darling Bear was captured by Rebecca!


Look at that beautiful face, dancing the Nutcracker!! Wonderful Kathy!!


E is feeling a bit under the weather today, so I am pinch hitting with a few of my favorites!! I so enjoyed everyone's pictures..Merry Christmas to each and every one of you! May your holidays be filled with joy and peace!! Truly, Sarah

Comments

  1. You picked some great ones. I like Gordon's and the one by Kathy, in particular. Merry Christmas to all out there in FSOville.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for helping share the shot of St. Augustine. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choices, they are beautiful photos! Merry Christmas to you too and I hope you are feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, thanks for stepping up to bat for all of us. you made excellent choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to see all the places around the world during Christmas. Belated merry Christmas to all and advance Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: