My Town Photos Needed For Banner

I am ready to make the new banner for this site. I would like to do a collage each month, or so of your photos. I have received two photos so far from members. I was going to just go steal them from past FSO posts on your site, but found myself spending lots of time on your sites. I appreciate you sending them to me.

This may be any points of interest, or favorite spots you would like to share around 'Your Town', and I will watermark it with your town and state name... Send photos as an attachment, and you may send two or three if you would like.

Thanks Everyone!

Chef E
elizabeth@cookappeal.com

Comments

  1. Elizabeth, just pick one of my childhood classics shots. Copy and paste. If you need an email I'll do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I sent photos that represent my town/city to geingerV's email.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: